Current Fundraising Efforts of the Miracle League of Blaine
The Miracle League of Blaine is currently raising funds to replace our aging field. Our Miracle League field is 10 years old and has suffered through 10 Minnesota winters, creating safety issues for our players. We are working in conjunction with the City of Blaine Parks Department to rebuild our field. There are several grants we are going to apply for as well. The cost to replace our field will be approximately $250,000. To see quotes from vendors, please contact one of the board members.
To raise funds, we have the following drives going:
- Sponsor a team: logo on jerseys of one team, to include your logo on all league-wide emails and social media marketing
- Sponsor the league: logo on all jerseys, to include your logo on all league-wide emails and social media marketing
- Banner advertising on fence line: to include your logo on all league-wide emails and social media marketing
- Brick advertising / fundraiser when field is replaced (more information to come on this)
- Field naming rights – Large sign with your name and logo, to include logo on all jerseys, a banner on the fence line, logo on all league-wide emails and social media marketing
For more information regarding the above sponsorships, please click here.